- Posted by admin
- On March 26, 2018
Factory reset is a useful function that exists on all smartphone and tablet. If you have forgotten your Apple-ID detail, then don’t worry! There is another option to Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple id Password. Once, you call at iPhone Customer Support Number, you will get to know how exactly it could be done. Somehow, it is necessary to input the correct Apple ID and password while resetting your iPhone. This is so, the account can be removed from your device and “Find My iPhone” can be switched off. Hence, in case you don’t have remembered your Apple ID password, then you should look for alternative ways to get it fixed.
Factory reset is a useful option that is present on all the smartphone and tablets. A situation often arises when the users want to erase the personal details, but they have either lost the Apple ID details or forgotten about it. Are you looking to Factory Reset iPhone without the password but not sure how to do it? Do not look any further; this blog contains the most trustable troubleshooting methods.
Why is it necessary to factory reset your iPhone?
Before we proceed to the resolving methods for this issue, let us figure out the various reasons behind Factory resetting the iPhone.
- If you ever wish to erase all your data from the device permanently or transfer the device to another user. In this condition, the factory reset of the iPhone is necessary.
- Removal of personal details is not the only reason reset the iPhone. Factory reset is a vital troubleshooting method to fix many iPhone problems. Such as, when the phone starts to malfunction or when the white screen of death occurs.
- It is also crucial to factory reset the iPhone before restoring data from iCloud backup.
Note: If you end up forgetting the password but wish to factory reset the iPhone, try the steps mentioned in this blog to get around this situation.
Simple hacks to Factory Reset iPhone without Password
There are various methods to factory reset iPhone without apple id password. However, most of the process leads to disappointment as they are unable to accomplish the reset task. Here is a tried and tested method to reset the iPhone without the password. Look up to these steps carefully and see if you can fix the solution on your own.
Factory Reset the iPhone without Apple ID using iTunes
If you have not synchronized your iPhone with iTunes then here is what you need to do. The ultimate solution to this situation is to put the iPhone in the Recovery Mode. To do that, follow these given steps carefully.
- With the help of a USB cable, connect your iPhone with the computer.
- You need to turn off your iPhone after this and open iTunes on your computer.
- Next, hold the “Home” and “Sleep” Button at the same time until you see the iTunes and USB cable icon on the screen.
- You will notice now the iTunes has detected the iPhone in the ‘Recovery Mode’ and will ask to accept.
- There is a ‘Restore’ button on the screen. Click on it and wait for a while until this process begins.
- After a while, after the process is complete and the iPhone will reset. And hence, all the data will be permanently erased from the iPhone device.
It is fair to say that the users who are more accustomed to iTunes will find this method relatively more comfortable to complete. But even the users who are not used to iTunes, it is not that tough to implement this troubleshooting method to Factory Reset iPhone without the password. Just follow the steps carefully.
Solutions to Factory Reset iPhone Without Apple id Password
There are alternative two ways to fix this problem. Hence, look-up the below lines at once:
Reset iPhone without Apple ID by using iTunes:
If you have never synchronized with iTunes or you had not activated the option “Find My iPhone”, the ultimate solution we have, and the more laborious is to put your iPhone in “Recovery mode”. To do this you must take the following steps.
- First of all, connect the iPhone to a computer with the USB cable
- And then launch iTunes on your computer and turn off your iPhone
- After that hold “Home” button and “Sleep” button at the same time until you will see the screen with iTunes and USB cable icon
- Finally, iTunes will tell you that it has detected iPhone in “Recovery Mode” and ask to accept
- Then, click on “Restore” button and wait for a minute until the process is completed
- A few minutes later, the iPhone will be reset and all the data on the phone was erased permanently.
Related Blog: How To Reset Apple Id Password?
The above method works for the people who are familiar with iTunes. However, it would be a big challenge for those who have never used iTunes in their life. Luckily, there is another way out to reset the iPhone without having Apple ID. You may also take assistance with expert’s techies via grasping our top-notch iPhone Customer Care Service.
Reset iPhone without Apple ID via iOS Data Eraser:
Follow the Below steps to do so
- Download and install iOS Data Eraser on your computer
- Now, open the program once the installation has been finished
- After that connect your iPhone to the computer with USB cable and then make sure that iTunes is installed on the computer
- Now, select “Erase All Data”
- Type “Delete” to confirm the operation and click “Erase Now” button
- After doing this procedure, the whole device will be wiped out completely within a couple of seconds
Dial iPhone Customer Service Number +1-888-988-1547 Toll-Free To Get Handy Solution
Are you not able to understand the above procedure by yourself? Do you need help from top-most technicians? Are you thinking about where they will be met? If so, then trust me only a single step you have to for that. You only have to put a ring at iPhone Customer Care support +1-888-988-1547 then your call will be immediately answered by one of our team of troubleshooters. They will proffer the handy solution within a less possible time.
Are you having troubles to Factory Reset iPhone without password? Are you in need of technical help to resolve this issue? If so, do not take any stress. All you need is to Call at our iPhone Support Number +1-800-712-0806 and forward us your questions and queries. Our experts are fully equipped with all the Resetting knowledge who will swiftly fix this issue.
You may also get in touch with us via our live chat portal. You can have a one on one conversation with our technical executives and receive appropriate solutions at a go. Customer satisfaction is our primary object, and we hope to provide you with the best solutions possible which you deserve.