- Posted by Francisco D. Colon
- On November 15, 2018
iPhone is one of the most popular smartphone brands in this global market. However, despite being a popular one it is not free from the technical flaws as well as it is not so much user-friendly one. Sometimes some of the users also don’t know Factory Reset iPhone Without Password. If you are also one of them who is getting confused while performing this action then go through with this article. It will help you for further.
Reasons To Perform A Factory Reset With Your iPhone
Due to several reasons, you have to perform a factory reset of your iPhone. For instance:
- Sometimes you have to perform a factory reset to resolve the error codes of your device.
- If you want to remove all private data from your iPhone before selling it then also you have to perform a factory reset with your iPhone.
After getting the causes now let’s focus on the solutions.
Factory Reset iPhone Without Password: Comprehensive Guide
Here, experts have provided several guidance for your convenience. Try to follow all of them carefully.
Method 1: Factory Reset iPhone Using iTunes
You can perform a factory reset without providing the passcode using iTunes to perform that action go the iTunes and follow the instructions carefully.
- Backup your data in iCloud.
- Connect your iphone with your computer via the USB cable and after that turn on iTunes.
- Now choose ‘Restore iPhone’.
- From the iTunes dialogue box, locate and choose ‘Restore’.
- You will get into the iPhone Software Update window, after that click on ‘Next’ option.
- On the next window, click ‘Agree’ to accept the license terms and to continue.
It will take some time but after this process, this bug will be resolved.
Method 2: Factory Reset iPhone Using Settings
If you want to learn how to perform a factory reset iPhone without a password, you can do that in iPhone using settings as well. To perform that action perform the following steps.
- Go to Settings options of your iPhone.
- Now, open General tab.
- After that go to the Reset option.
- After that, tap on the “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- After this process, all data will be removed from your iPhone and it will become a new one.
Troubles You Can Face While Performing A Factory Reset
There are more than one error codes you can face while trying to perform a factory reset without the passcode. Hope you have already done with this troubleshooting process without any trouble. If you still can’t find a proper solution on how to perform a factory reset iPhone without a password, then you can directly contact reliable technicians for further guidance. To know more contact the experts of our support team.
Related Post:- How To Fix IPhone GPS Not Working?
iPhone Support Phone Number +1-855-713-8484 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support-
If you want to know factory reset iPhone without a password on your own, then you can directly contact Apple experts for further assistance. Here, experts are available round the clock so that you can directly contact them via three communication channels.
Firstly, you can call at iPhone Support Number to get further support over the phone.
Secondly, you can send an email at iTunes support mail ID.
Otherwise, you can send a service request via the online chat portal.
So, get less worried and feel free to contact expert technicians as per your convenience.