- Posted by admin
- On May 28, 2018
If you face Bluetooth related issues on your iPhone, then you need to be assured that your phone is placed near to the Bluetooth device and can also check that the Bluetooth device is ON and charged. You have to make connection with tech-savvy person to Fix iPhone Bluetooth Not Working Issue from the root.
Bluetooth helps the users to transfer any data from one device to another. So, if you want to transfer music, photos, videos, contacts and more from your iPhone to another, then it is required to turn-on the Bluetooth. But in case your data is stuck while transferring, then there might be something went related to Bluetooth. Such an issue can be exterminated from top-to-toe once you grasp iPhone Repair Service. One of the qualified and top-most technician will let you inform what went wrong with your Bluetooth device and how actually have to terminate it.
Solution To Fix iPhone Bluetooth Not Working Issue
Have a glimpse on the mentioned below points to get to know the whole procedure of troubleshooting this Bluetooth issue:
Related Blog: How to Create An Apple ID On An iPhone?
- First of all, check your Bluetooth on iPhone and make sure it is turn on
- Confirm your iOS device and Bluetooth accessory are close to each other
- Turn-off Bluetooth and restart your iPhone
- Repair the device you connect by following these steps:
- Go to “Settings” option
- Click on “Bluetooth” and then choose the device you are having issues with
- After that tap on the “Info” button next to the device
- And then click on “Forget This device”
- Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and connect to power or fully charged
- Once un-pair the ‘Bluetooth Accessory’, keep it in discovery mode and then make pair and connect again
- Reset Network Settings by using the below steps
- Go to “Settings” > “General” > “Reset” > “Reset Network Settings”
- Try to restore your iPhone. You can do it from iTunes or iCloud
Grasp Our Helpline Number For Optimum Solution
If still Bluetooth is not working on your iPhone even though following the above written steps, then simply contact with team of expert technicians. You can meet that type of person once you call at iPhone Technical Support+1-855-713-8484. They are working hard continuously all round the clock only to proffer the world class remedy within a minute.