- Posted by admin
- On September 18, 2018
The iPhone error 53 is generally caused when third-party repair shops replace the connector of the phone which lies between the Touch ID sensor. This error code disables several important features on your iPhone. iPhone has been known for its quality of products but this certainly creates a bad reputation among its users and also in the industry.
iPhone Error 53 | Get Instant Support
Now, you might be facing issues related to iPhone error 53 right? Don’t worry as here you will find easy remedies to fix your iPhone for yourself.
Issues You Might Face Related to iPhone Error 53
iPhones are of immense importance nowadays, you can do almost every kind of work on these devices. So, you will definitely be in all sorts of trouble if your device produces problems like iPhone error 53. Some of the commonly encountered problems because of the error are.
- The first thing you will face is the security issue. Your iPhone Touchpad sensor detects your unique fingerprints which allow you to safely complete transactions. You will not be able to use this feature.
- An iPhone touchpad helps you perform various gestures by which you can easily access different things. A third-party Touch ID sensor obviously does not give you the luxury to perform tasks like you used to with the original iPhone component.
- Your iTunes can malfunction and show this error code after an update.
- You can face issues related to the performance of your iPhone because of incompatible or unrecognized parts.
How To Solve iPhone Error 53
The touchpad of your iPhone is probably one of the most important components of your iPhone. A problem with your Touchpad can cause you a severe headache. So, here are some simple and effective ways to fix your iPhone Touchpad and get rid of the error code.
Update Your iTunes
- Close the iTunes if it is running on your iPhone and unplug the device.
- Check if your iPhone is updated to its latest version of iTunes or not.
- Now, reconnect the device with your computer.
- Then select the connected device by opening iTunes.
- Click “Update” when iTunes opens. The device will connect to the servers and complete update on its own.
- But, if you are stuck with the Apple logo then force restart your iPhone.
- Wait for your iPhone’s Hello screen. Follow the onscreen steps to set up the iPhone. Now see whether your iPhone Touchpad is working or not.
Replace Touch Sensor Cable
In order to get the cable, you have to remove a metal piece from underneath LCD assembly.
- Withdraw the metal bracket from the back side of your phone.
- The Touchpad is located below the home button set in place with two screws.
- Remove the Touchpad gently to change the sensor cable.
You Can Get Further Assistance
If you have tried the solutions and you see that the problem still persists, then no need to worry as you got other ways too. All you need to do is to contact Apple iPhone service team. Here at Baba Support, we have experts with years of experience in providing reliable iPhone Support and Solutions. Our service executives will hard to fix the issue as early as possible.
Dial iPhone Support Number to Avail Quick Fixes
You can choose any of these modes to communicate with our service executives to avail our service. We have multiple easy methods.
Make A Direct Call
Call our specialized and dedicated Apple support team straightaway at +1-800-351-9719 to talk to them and consult solutions for iPhone error 53. Our team of Apple iPhone Repair executives is always available to help
Mail Support Team
You can mail our service executives to report the problem. Also, you can chat with them using the Live Chat Portal.