- Posted by admin
- On November 20, 2017
iPhone Error Code 1671 is one of the most common errors, that encountered by many number users. Generally, Error Code 1671 happens when you are trying to restore or update iPhone from iTunes backup. The message indicates that “The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1671).”
If you also get the same iPhone Error Code 1671 when you install the latest version of iTunes and then trying to update or restore again, then you don’t need to panic. You can connect with experts to get help at dialing iPhone Technical Support Number which is available 24×7 hours to help.
Therefore, there could be several reasons due to happening this error, including, hardware issues, internet connections, OS problem, the inability of iTunes to establish good communication with Apple’s servers, or outdated iTunes version, another program maliciously, and mistakenly deleted iTunes-related files, etc. Well, here, the blog will describe your simple solutions to Fix iPhone Error Code 1671. Then you need to follow the below steps to easily solve the issue.
Easy WaysTo Fix iTunes Error 1671 | Expert’s Help
The iTunes error 1671 is a common issue that the iPhone users face nowadays. Especially when they attempt to restore or update the iPhone from iTunes backup, they generally encounter this issue. Are you also suffering from the same issue? Then, do not worry.
You can follow this article carefully to get an instant fix of the iTunes error 1671.
Our experts will provide you with the best way to resolve the issue in no time. Follow each and every step thoroughly. But before let’s talk about some common flaws faced by most of the user while running their iTune application.
Causes Behind This iTunes Error 1671:
Here is some common reason which leads you to face iTunes error 1671:
- Due to the inability of iTunes to build strong communication with your Apple’s servers, you may encounter this issue.
- Your iPhone starts to crash much of the time showing the Error code 1671 when trying to work on any similar program or whenever you start any new operation.
- Due to any hardware related issue, you may face this error code.
- When your device is severely affected by virus or malware contamination which is leading you to face this error 1671 in your iPhone.
- If you are having a weak internet connectivity in your device.
- Registry errors frequently happen when any new program is installed.It is better to completely uninstall older files to avoid the glitch.
Finding it difficult to understand how to fix iTunes error 1671? No need to worry! Get in touch with our iPhone support team. They will instantly help you to fix your issue.
Solutions to Fix iPhone Error Code 1671:-
Solution 1:-Editing Your Hosts File
Often, error code 1671 occurs when you are trying to update or restore your IOS device through iTunes, and iTunes cannot connect to the Apple verification servers. This is common if you have Jailbroken your device in the past or are trying to downgrade IOS. Then the changes are that you have to add below three lines at last in the host file.
Follow the steps to do the task:-
Step 1:- Open the Hosts File
- First, make sure iTunes is completely closed.
- Open the host’s file on the computer.
- Windows: – Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and double-click the host’s file. Select “Notepad” from the list of available programs.
- Mac: – Open the Terminal from the Utility folder, then type “sudo nano /etc/hosts”, and then press “Return”. This will open the host’s file in a text editor.
Step 2:- Search Hosts File In the Bottom
- Find the bottom of the host’s file, as you will be looking for an Apple address at the bottom.
- Then look for a .18.104.22.168 gs.apple.com entry.
Step 3:- Add the # Symbol
Add the # symbol and space (“# “) to the beginning of the gs.apple.com entry.
Step 4:- Save Your Changes
Windows:-Click the “File” menu and select “Save.”
Mac:-Press “Control”+”O” to save the file, and Control”+”X” to exit the editor.
Step 5:- Exit The Editor
Press “Return” option when asked for the filename.
Now exit the editor.
Step 6:- Restore or Update
- Open iTunes and attempt your restore or update again.
- After this, the iTunes will be able to connect.
If this solution did not work to solve Error Code 1671, then go to next solution.
Related Blog: How To Fix ITunes Error Code 4014?
Solution 2:-Remotely Resetting Your iPhone Issue
- Log in to the iCloud website with your IOS device, by entering the Apple ID.
- Open the “Find My iPhone” app on another device; it will open a map with your registered IOS devices.
- Click the “All Devices” menu and select the IOS device you want to restore.
- Click the “Erase” button in the IOS device’s card.
- Now, set up your IOS device and restore your backup. You’ll be given the choice to wish a backup from iCloud or iTunes, or you can carry on with a fresh install.
Solution 3:- Check the Date and Time on Your PC
You need to make sure that the Date and Time on your PC are correct. This might cause problems in the communication with Apple servers as it might create misunderstanding and cause the iTunes error code 3014 to show up. Ensure that your date, time and time zone are correct.
Solution 4:-Check your Antivirus Software
Many times, the error associated with the antivirus or security software. So if you have found any type of problems on your device/computer, then immediately solve the error by updating your security software. Make sure that your security software is also up to date.
After then turning it off for a while and start updating your iPhone.
I hope your issue is resolved.
Require Help! Dial iPhone Customer Support Number+1-855-713-8484 for Help:-
You can contact at iPhone Customer Service Phone Number which is a toll-free number and available 24×7 days to your help & support. Through number, the users you can easily connect with the team of specialized and proficient technicians, who will help you in fixing the iPhone device’s related technical difficulties in a short period of time. Hence, call now to our skilled experts and get urgent help and the hasty support for your iPhone issues.
Then dial our toll-free iPhone support team +1-855-713-8484 They will provide you with the best solution for overviewing our problems. Our focus is to present you with the best possible solution as soon as possible.
If you choose technical service on the chat, we have that option as well. Connect with our live chat support portal for Intel users and report the problem related to your Asus products.
You can also leave us a service request ID. Remember to briefly discuss the issue to fast-track the process. We’ll call you back as soon as possible or as per your convenience.
We are one of the most devoted expert iPhone service providers, with us you will get the accurate and reliable services at your doorstep. We have a huge team of specialists who are active 24×7 to resolve all our outlook user issues. they daily receive thousands of call and messages regarding this issues. Unable to solve your problem by yourself? Want to talk to our specialist for your guidance?