- Posted by admin
- On October 23, 2017
iTunes can sometimes throw error code messages such as 1667 which is usually a result from opening, updating, installing, downloading, connecting, removing, uninstalling, syncing, repairing and launching of a device on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1. Not only this but also the error may appear as a result of various security applications that are installed by you and hence it blocks the normal working process of the iTunes application. We have methods to fix iTunes error 1667 that have been described below.
Easy Troubleshooting Solutions For iTunes Error 1667
iOS users over the globe depend on iTunes for managing their media. It not only organizes them but provides backup of their fils. Although iTunes is a trusted application, still you may face some problem with it. One of those common issues is iTunes error 1667. In case, you encounter this issue, this article will be of help.
What Is iTunes Error 1667?
Apple is known for its performance and durability. However, all technical devices have glitches. If you are facing a problem with iTunes and trying to fix it, at first you need a clear idea about the issue. Accordingly, Error 1667 usually occurs during program installation. It crashes the active program and displays an error code. When this problem appears, your device turns sluggish and slow. At times, it brings periodical freezes with it.
In order to troubleshoot this error, you have to figure out the reasons behind its occurrence This problem can occur due to an incomplete installation of iTunes. Again, it can result from a corrupted download. Also, virus or malware infection can be the reason for an iTunes error 1667. In case you are facing troubles in figuring out why the error popped up, you can seek help from experts. Connect with our Apple Customer Care to resolve your queries.
Simple Tricks To Resolve Error 1667
iTunes error 1667 is quite common. There are a few tricks you can try to resolve this issue. These solutions depend largely on the reason of the problem. Therefore, once you figure out the cause of the error, try the solutions accordingly.
Method 1: Solve It Manually
You can fix iTunes error 1667 manually. To do so, follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Press Windows Key and R together and type in “firewall.cpl”. This will open the Windows Firewall.
Step 2: Now check whether everything is marked green or not. If you see red marked icons on your Firewall screen change them.
Step 3: Then check whether the iTunes is properly seated or not. Also, check whether any software is missing.
Step 4: Once you are done, reboot your device. Hopefully, this method will resolve the issue.
Method 2: Update iTunes
Apple comes with new updates every now and then. So look for possible updates and go for it if necessary.
- Navigate to Control Panel and select System and Security option.
- Then open Update option and check for available updates.
- In case, your iOS is outdated, perform an update.
- Restart your device to complete the procedure.
Method 3: Upgrade iTunes To The Latest Version
Outdated iTunes is capable of causing an error 1667. Therefore, check whether you are using the latest version. If not, then upgrade it the current one.
Method 4: Run A Scan For Malware
Sometimes, a virus or malware can cause an iTunes error 1667. In that case, run a scan with the security software you are using. Check for threats. If any malware was causing the problem, then you will be able to resolve it. Also, the culprit of this problem can be some corrupted application or program file. You can delete the corrupted files to fix the issue.
Methods to Troubleshoot iTunes Error 1667
Method 1: This is entirely based on the manual method
- Press and then, hold the “Windows key” as well as the letter ‘R’ together.
- You are required to type a text which will be “firewall.cpl”.
- Once the Windows Firewall pops up, just check whether everything has been properly highlighted in the green mark or not.
- If you see that the firewall screen has been highlighted in the red mark, please follow all the below given on-screen steps:
- Click the “Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall” icon or simply click on the “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall” icon. Tap on the “Change settings” icon now.
- Now, perform a check whether the iTunes is accurately selected which is just under both of the categories of private and public network section.
- It is advised to have a check whether the “Bonjour” is totally selected for Private networks or not
- If the above option is missing then, select the “Allow another app” icon or eve you can select the “Allow another program” icon.
- Users who are unable to locate the “iTunes” icon, are requested to use the browse option to access the location “C:\Program Files\iTunes\” and then, select the “iTunes.exe” icon.
- If Bonjour isn’t listed in your list then, follow all the mentioned steps above to add it to the list.
- Click the ‘OK’ button and close the Windows Firewall.
- Work with the Windows Update to make sure that the computer has all the latest software
- Check for any software if it is missing
Related Blog: How To Fix IPhone Error Code 9?
Method 2: Work with the AMDS
- Close your iTunes and all other connected devices that are connected to the computer.
- Press the “Windows key” icon and press the letter ‘R’ together. Enter the command “services.msc” next.
- Once you come across the Service list window, simply browse the list to search for “Apple Mobile Device Service”.
- At last, users are requested to click the “Apple Mobile Device Service” icon and then hover all over the “All Tasks” icon. Click the restart icon and wait for the restart process to complete.
Call us at iPhone Support Number+1-855-713-8484 to Fix all your issues with the help of our Technicians
Get In Touch With Professionals:
iOS settings are quite complicated. Any iTunes error can be hard to resolve even for a technologically sound person. So, if you are having difficulties in understanding the above procedures or the techniques fail, seek help from experts. Our services are available round the clock at your convenience. You can dial at Apple Technical Support Number +1-855-713-8484 to get instant fixes at your doorstep. You can also drop us an email or use our live chat support portal to connect with us. Our helplines are open 24*7.
Get connected to us at iPhone Customer Support Number +1-855-713-8484 to fix all your problems related to iPhone by grabbing the most optimized solution from our technicians. We are reachable for customers 24*7 hours to bring them world-class solutions at their doorstep. Call us now and get the best solution for your queries.