- Posted by admin
- On April 26, 2018
An iTunes error 17 happens not only at the time of upgrading but also when you plan to restore your iOS device in iTunes. So, if you come-up with this situation, then make cold conversation with deft techies to Fix iTunes Error 17 on iPhone. They are well talented and have much experience in tackling your all types of queries related to iPhone.
Many iOS device users can’t wait to upgrade their devices to the latest iOS version through iTunes. However sometimes things don’t go well. A few customers contact to us for asking the solution of this error when they are facing while upgrading their device to iOS 10.3.1. So to figure out what type of this error is and how to fix it from the root, just keep reading the following content. You can also avail iPhone Repair Service at the comfort of your home to get some ideas in annihilating this annoying error.
Solution to Fix iTunes Error 17 on iPhone
Just look-up at the below steps where you find the easy possible solution of your query:
Related Blog: How To Fix An iPhone Error 6?
- Check Network: Due to low internet connectivity or completely no connection in your device may occur such an error. So, firstly check the network properly and if it is OK, keep reading the next solution.
- Disable Firewall or Anti-virus Software: This tip is quite much similar to the above one. Because firewall or, any anti-virus software on your computer could prevent iTunes from connecting to Apple servers.
- Upgrade to the Latest iTunes Version: If an earlier version of iTunes is installed in your iPhone, there may be trouble while installing the latest versions of iOS, or restore the latest version of the iPhone.
- Check Host File: Go through the below points to do so:
- Open “Finder” > “Go” > “Go to Folder”
- Now type “/etc” and then click “Go” button
- Locate the file that named Hosts, copy and paste this file on desktop
- Open the file on the desktop, find the lines that have apple.com
- Now locate \etc folder again, copy and paste the modified file on the desktop here
- And then restart your Mac and try to restore and update in iTunes again
Avail Our Top-Notch Service For the Reliable Assistance
Have you go through all the above steps one-by-one? Yet the same error is persisting? Now, in confusion that what to do to eradicate this hurdle? If exactly this happens, then place a call at +1-855-713-8484 iPhone Technical Support and then make connection with technical engineers. They have immense years of experienced in the same field so, you will be helped out properly.