- Posted by admin
- On April 17, 2018
After plugging out your iPhone into a laptop and load up iTunes, the message “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone”, an unknown error ‘0xe8000015’ occurred. Don’t fret! Just Fix An iPhone Error 0xe8000015 in a hassle-freely manner by taking quality type solution from deft connoisseurs.
Whenever you are going to connect your iPhone to iTunes, an unknown error 0xe8000015 message keeps popping up on your screen. Due to not having the that much technical knowledge to deal with such hurdle on your own and there is no one around you help you out. At that situation you don nothing accept availing iPhone Repair Service in the comfort of your home. One of the qualified and well-trained staff will guide you in a cost-effective manner.
Steps To Fix An iPhone Error 0xe8000015
Here is the solution of eradicating such a difficult issue. You only require to keep your eyes feast on the below points:
- Restart iPhone: Restating an iPhone might be possible to get rid of this situation. So, do it by following the below steps:
- Firstly place and hold the side button until the slider appears
- Now drag the slider to turn off your iPhone
- After that wait for a while and then press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo
- Check Connection: If after restarting your iPhone, you still face the same error, then check your internet connection as it is the also one possible coming error.
- Check Cellular data connection by visiting “Settings” option on iPhone and then go to “Cellular”. After that Turn-off and then “On” the cellular data.
Related Blog: How To Fix Itunes Error 3169 On iPhone?
- Check Wi-Fi network connection by going to “Settings” option and then “WLAN”
- Now go to check your iPhone is connected to a right Wi-Fi and you are within the range of Wi-Fi network
- Check Your iPhone Have Enough Available Space: If there is not enough available space on your iPhone, then you are unable to connect iPhone to iTunes. Therefore, to check iPhone space, go to “Settings” > “General” > “iPhone Storage”
- Disable Restriction on iPhone: To do it, go to “Settings” > “General” > “Restrictions” > “Disable Restrictions”. Now enter the passcode on your iPhone
- Reset the Lockdown Folder: This step works for every user to terminate this issue. So do it instead of skipping.
- From the Finder, click on “Go” > “Go to Folder”
- Now “Type /var/DB/lockdown” and then press the return button
- After that click on “View” as icons to see the files
Avail Our Top-Notch iPhone Technical Support Service To Enhance Your Knowledge
Have you tried out all these above 5-steps carefully? But alas! You still face the same type of error on your iPhone. Feeling helpless now? Thinking about what to do to overcome this error? If really so, then give a ring at iPhone Technical Support+1-855-713-8484 and then get associated with the team of dexterous tech-geeks. They will guide you the easiest possible solution within a less possible time.