- Posted by admin
- On February 21, 2018
You might confront “Apple Error 14” while restoring or upgrading your iOS device. If you encounter such an error, then instead of pulling your hairs just avail our top-notch service by placing a call at Apple Customer Support Number. Here, our experts will definitely Fix Apple iTunes Error 14 within a couple of minutes.
Resolve iTunes Error 14 In Minutes With Expert Guidance.
iTunes is specially made for the music lovers. This application offers a vast collection of audio and video items along with other media files, which users can buy or play. However, you can come across iTunes error 14 while updating your iOS. There is nothing to worry when you come across this issue. Go through this article to know about easy troubleshooting hacks.
iTunes Error 14: The Probable Causes
Although iTunes is a useful app, still it is not entirely perfect. Nowadays many Apple users complain about iTune errors. These issues are pretty prevalent when the user tries to update their systems to iOS 11. In case you are trying to resolve an error14, you need to know what caused the problem first. According to the reports, iTunes error 14, primarily occurs while upgrading the operating system. Let’s take a look at the possible reasons for this problem.
- Damaged USB cords or broken cable ports can create such a glitch. They work as the connector between your device and the iTunes. Thus, any damage can snap the connection.
- If the storage space in the iPhone is less, you cannot download other apps and hence the error occurs.
- This issue can also originate from an outdated iTunes version or an unsteady network connection.
- Your security software can generate the error code as well.
These are some of the common reasons why an error 11 occurs. Further, there can be some other factors capable of causing this issue. In case you can’t figure out why the problem occurred, get help from our Apple Customer Care team.
Learn How To Fix Apple iTunes Error 14 When Updating To iOS 11: Quick And Easy Guide
You may find third-party software which will resolve the errors all at once. But this can be a waste of money. Also, such software does not come with a guarantee certificate and refund policy. To avoid that, it is better to start with simple mechanisms or take help of professionals.
- First, check the USB connectivity. Try to check with the ports of your Apple devices.
- Then, restart your iOS device to resolve the issue. This technique works most of the times and cleans other additional problems from the scenario.
- Further, go back to the basics. Perform a restore program of iOS 10. Please remember to follow this procedure after you keep a backup of the items since this operation may lead to data loss. Later on, perform the same function for iOS 11 with the help of the backup files.
- In this context, it is better to install the latest version of Xcode8 before performing restoration operation. You can try updating iTunes.
- Additionally, try to keep your security software off during the procedure. In severe cases, you may delete the security program to resolve iTunes error 14.
Here are Steps How to Fix iTunes Error 14 When Updating to iOS 11.2
Such an Error Can be Caused Due to Below Listed Points:
- Bad USB cable
- An error with the firmware upgrade
- Lack of capacity in the iPhone
- Unstable network connectivity
- Outdated iTunes
We understand how much pain it is if you are unable to use your iPhone because of such hurdle. That’s why we assign here not only one or two but various different methods which will gonna helpful for you. So, just follow the below steps in your device and take a chill pill:
- Eradicate this particular error by checking the USB cables and connectors:
- Use an original Apple USB cable
- Try to change the USB port and use another one
- Try to use the cable in another device
If such above information doesn’t help for you, then try out the next method mentioned below or else go through Apple Customer Care Service.
- Annihilate Apple Error 14 without Losing the Data:
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data will be lost.
- Update the latest version of iOS.
- Restart your iDevice and Computer:
Related Blog: How To Access ICloud Drive On IPhone IPad And Mac?
This is one simple step to exterminate this error. When you are facing any problem regarding your iDevice, you can simply restart.
- Backup and Try Clean Restore:
- First back-up your device
- Then perform a clean restore of iOS 10.
- Now clean restore of iOS 11 with using the IPSW file that downloaded from Apple’s Developer Center.
- Finally, restore your device with the backup you created after installing iOS 11 successfully
- Install the latest Version of Xcode 8:
- Move to Apple’s Developer’s website to download and install the latest Xcode 8 on Mac computer.
- Update iTunes to the Latest Version:
- Apple has always launched the new version of iTunes. So, just check and update the iTunes to the latest version.
- Turn off Security Software:
- First turn-off the security software
- And then try to update and restore your iDevice.
Fed Up With Recurring Glitches? Contact Us For Affordable Solutions
In case your problem is still persisting, then give an instant ring at iPhone Customer Service Number +1-855-713-8484 where our technical geeks will let you know the easiest remedy of this error so that you can finish-off this hurdle on your own. You may dial on the given helpline number whenever you need assistance as it is accessible all day all night.
Despite knowing the origin of the issue and probable solutions, resolving this error can be hard. However, if you lack technical skills or incur more troubles call our Apple Technical Support Number +1-855-713-8484 for instant solutions. Our pool of engineers is well aware of the codes and alerts that hamper the application. Hence, they are dedicated to serving the best for you.
Besides connecting us via call, you can email your doubts as well. Our representatives will reply immediately. To understand the issue better, we offer a live chat option where the clients can directly discuss their problems with our technician. It is a better approach for resolving the glitches. To know more about the services and other facilities, glance through our official website.