- Posted by admin
- On March 22, 2018
A BUG that caused iPhone to crash when messages were opened in apps. Due to not having that much technical knowledge, one can’t Fix iPhone Message App Crash Bugs Error . For those helpless buddy, it is required to take assistance from experts via dialing iPhone Customer Support Number.
The revamped Messages app is possibly the biggest highlight in iOS 11. With fantastic features like Bubble and Screen Effects, Tapbacks, third-party App Store, the stock Messages app has finally got plenty to keep you thoroughly entertained. While trying to access certain conversations, the message app may crash. The time facing such type of issues may drives the person up the wall. A nasty new bug can cause your iPhone crash after receiving a message with a specific character. Such an error occur when anyone sends specialized character from the Telugu language in messages or several popular third-party apps like WhatsApp, Outlook, Gmail and Facebook Messenger. Don’t be anxiety! Just avail top-notch iPhone Customer Care Service by sitting at your home and get your issues annihilated within a pinch as one of our dexterous team members handle your query.
Solution to Fix The Message App Crash Bug On iPhone
Following are the steps to exterminate such an issue. Just keep your eyes feast on the below points if really wanna fix your hurdles from top-to-toe:
First of all Reboot your iPhone:
The best possible as well as easiest way to cope-with this hiccup is to reboot your iPhone. To do it, follow the below steps
- Firstly press the “Home” button
- And then click on “Sleep/Wake” button
- Press these two button for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen
Use 3-D Touch to Access Conversation:
- To do it, follow the below points
- Just press and hold the Messages
- And then choose the contact you want to communicate
- Tap on “Reply” to start the conversation
Related Blog: How To Enable Safe Mode On Your IPhone?
Delete All The Conversation Thread:
Clean-up the entire conversation thread by following the below steps:
- Just tap and hold on any message sent/received
- Tap on “More” from the bottom
- Tap on the “Trash” icon
- After that select messages you want to delete
- Tap on delete messages in Popup
- Click on the “Delete All” button placed in the top left corner, if those are really useless messages
Reset All Settings:
- Launch “Settings” app on your device
- Tap on “General”
- Now, scroll down and click on “Reset”
- Click on “Reset All Settings”
- Click on “Reset All Settings” again to confirm
Dial iPhone Customer Service Number+1-855-713-8484 to Enhance Your Knowledge
If none of the above solutions is beneficial for you, then instead of wagging off, give a ring at iPhone Customer Service Number and get associated with qualified technicians. They are well-certified and have immense years of experience in the same field. SO, don’t worry! Just keep in touch with us via the above helpline number and get your issues fixed in no time.