- Posted by Francisco D. Colon
- On March 1, 2020
You can take beautiful pictures with the help of the Apple iPhone device but due to its high-security features, it’s not that easy to transfer it to another device. If you are an iPhone user, then you might want to keep a backup of those photos. Even for future purpose, you might need to transfer photos from your iPhone to Windows 10.
There are many iPhone owners who don’t know the procedure to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. If you are one of those iPhone users who doesn’t know how to import photos, then go through the steps that are mentioned below. These methods will surely make it easier to perform this task.
How to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10? Solutions to Follow
Below discussed are some of the easy solutions that you can implement on your own to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10. Therefore, make sure to perform the steps carefully.
Solution 1: Use the File Explorer
If you want to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, then you can use the File Explorer. For that, perform the following steps.
- Use the USB cable to plug the iPhone or iPad into the computer.
- Go to the Desktop to launch the Windows Explorer. You can even find it in the Taskbar. Or, you can go to the Start menu and search for the Windows Explorer. Press the Windows key and E at the same time on the keyboard to launch the Windows Explorer.
- After that, head over to the left side of the window to click on the arrow which looks like >.
- Thereafter, navigate to the sub-menu to click on the NAME’s iPhone or the NAME’s iPad.
- Now, double-click on the Internal Storage and followed by the DCIM. Next, make sure to double-click on the folder and then click on the image.
- After that, click on the “Select Multiple Images” while holding the Ctrl key on the keyboard.
- If you want to select all the photos at once, then press the Ctrl key and A at the same time on the keyboard. Now, head over to the top of the window to click Copy to option.
- Select a location by clicking the Choose location option. You can even go to the dropdown menu to click one of the listed options in order to select a location.
- Next, save the pictures by clicking on the destination.
- Finally, click on the Copy and assure that you have not unplugged the iPhone during the process.
Solution 2: Use the Photos App to Transfer Photos
If you want to transfer photos from your iPhone to Windows 10 for future purposes, then you can also opt for the Photos app. You can transfer photos successfully by performing the following steps. This app will help you to transfer photos in bulk but you can not do this without using the USB cable.
- First, make sure to connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Thereafter, head over to the Start menu and select the Photos Application.
- Now, you will find an authority page appeared on the screen and check whether you give permission to connect or not.
- After opening the Photos Application, go to the top-right corner of the window to use the Import option.
- Now, a dialog box will appear on the screen. From there, you need to select the device that you like to transfer.
- Make sure to select the iPhone device and a short scan will start.
- After opening the pop-up confirmation window, use the Continue option to select the ones that you would like to import.
- Next, select the Continue option and choose a location to save photos.
- In the end, complete the transfer process by pressing the OK button.
Solution 3: Use iCloud to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10
Windows 10 can sync your photos wirelessly by using the iCloud. If you don’t know how to transfer photos using iCloud, then go through the steps stated hereunder.
- First, go to the Start menu to launch the Microsoft Store. You can even find this option in the Taskbar.
- Thereafter, head over to the Microsoft Store to search the iCloud.
- After clicking on the Get option, iCloud will start to download on the computer.
- Now, make sure to enter the Apple ID and followed by the password.
- Thereafter, click on the Sign In option and then click on the Options button which is next to Photos.
- In order to disappear the checkmark, click on the box which is next to iCloud Photos.
- Finally, click on the Done option and followed by the Apply option. Doing this, you can download any photos in the iCloud.
Solution 4: Use Syncios Manager to Transfer Photos
This application can help you to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10. To do that, go through the steps that are mentioned below.
- First, install and then launch the Syncious Manager on the PC. Then make sure to connect the iPhone to it.
- After that, navigate to the “My Device” interface to click on the Photo option.
- Now, mark those photos that you would like to transfer to your PC.
- Thereafter, click on the “Export” option, followed by the Backup Path.
Hopefully, after following these steps appropriately, you will be able to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10 without any hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are you not able to import photos from iPhone?
Ans: First, you need to assure that you have a Photo Library enabled on your iPhone. Sometimes, it might be possible that you are using iCloud Photo Library. Then, make sure that you have enabled the “Optimize Storage” in the Settings. After that, click on “Your Name” and followed by the iCloud option. Next, click on the “Photos and Camera”. Now, with the help of a USB connection, you cannot download photos from the iPhone.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to the computer without using iTunes?
Ans: First make sure that your PC runs Windows 7 or later version and then connect the iPhone to the PC. After that, check the categories that you like to transfer. Now, begin to transfer photos without using iTunes by clicking on the “Transfer” button.