- Posted by admin
- On September 24, 2018
iPhone is one of the most successful lines of smartphones ever created, powered by iOS and well known for its simplicity and high performance. So, if you have bought yourself a brand new iPhone and wondering how to set it up for maximum benefits, this article is for you. Here you will get a step-by-step instructional for your iPhone setup. You can also adopt these steps to set up any of the other iOS devices.
iPhone Setup Solution | A Step-by-step Guide
Reasons For Which You Might Want A Complete iPhone Setup
You might have a lot of working information and things that you just need a lot stored on your current phone. Now, you have bought a new iPhone and you want all that information transferred to it. This is where an iPhone setup becomes necessary. So, that you can pick up exactly from where you had left off on your previous device, iOS or Android. Make sure that you have backed up your previous device before starting the process.
How To Set Up iPhone
The following is the list of steps that you need to carry out in the exact order shown to successfully complete your iPhone setup.
- Switch on your device: Press down on the power button till your iPhone boots. Once it is done you will get a list of languages. You will have to choose the language you want as it will be the default. All the information from there on will be displayed in that language unless changed.
- Activate the iPhone: You will now need to establish a connection with a Wi-Fi network or a mobile network to carry on the manual iPhone setup process. Connecting to iTunes will also work for this purpose.
- Setup the security measures: In this step, we recommend you set up the Touch ID or the Face ID to unlock your device. You will have to put in a passcode of six digits to be able to use the Touch ID and Face ID, as well as the Apple Pay.
- Transfer data from the previous device: You can transfer data from your previous device from iCloud or the iTunes backup system. If you don’t have the backup, choose Set Up As New.
- Use your Apple ID to sign in: Type in your Apple ID password to sign in to your account. In case you have more than one Apple ID, choose the option of using different passwords for iTunes and iCloud. Expect a prompt for a verification code, once you have signed in.
- Set up the cool features and services: Once signed in, you will have to set up Siri. You can also set up other services that you need or you can do them later.
- Set up the basic functions: In the final step, choose whether to share information with the developers concerned. Activate True Tone for the perfect display. Other than that, depending on the model of your iPhone, you can activate certain features.
Similar Post: How To Setup Truecaller For iPhone?
iPhone Setup Issues
The process of setting up an iPhone is very straightforward. Once you have carried out all the mentioned steps, tap on the ‘Get Started’ option to start using the iPhone. You will have all the information from your previous device at your fingertips.
If for some reason you had difficulty carrying out the process, or just could not get it to work, connect with us. We have excellent technical support and we will solve your problem in no time whatsoever.
Make Connection With Tech-Savvy Person For Instant Support with iPhone Support Number
If you are still finding issues with your iPhone setup solution no need to worry as Apple provides you prompt tech guides who can resolve the matter instantly.
You can Call them at +1-800-351-9719 to talk about the issues regarding your installation problem. Also, you can email them or chat with them using the Apple Live Chat Portal and make a conversation about your query.