- Posted by admin
- On June 21, 2018
Apple revealed the new iPhone X recently that comes with a bold new design. The new iPhone X is quite different from previous iPhones, but the setup hasn’t changed much at all. If you have purchased the tenth version of iPhone, then you need to Prepare Your iPhone Apps For The iPhone X. So, in case you are getting stuck at one point while doing this, then lend a hand with technical team of staff who is proficient enough to cope-up your hurdles doesn’t matter whether it is nasty or easy.
The biggest difference from your current iPhone, is that you will be applicable to take advantage of Automatic Setup. And of course Face ID has replaced with Touch ID, so you’ll only have to save one face, instead of several fingers. Apps that aren’t adjusted for the new iPhone X will run in compatibility mode. It is not an easy task to prepare your iPhone apps for the latest one. That’s why we are recommending you to avail iPhone Repair Service at the comfort from your home and get the reliable assistance in a cost-effective manner.
Methods To Prepare Your iPhone Apps For The iPhone X
Here, we have mentioned the whole procedure of doing such an above thing, You only need have a glimpse on the below points and do the same:
Related Blog:How to Connect iPhone X To Your TV?
- First of all you need to use “Xcode 9” and then build your app with iOS 11 SDK
- Now, launch storyboard or add one for new iPhone X dimensions
- Use “Auto Layout” correctly so that your app will be in a pretty good shape with a smaller amount of work
- “Safe Area” helps you to place your views within the always visible portion of the screen
- If your app uses native components such as UITableView, UINavigationBar or UITabBar, then the layout will automatically be adjusted for the iPhone X
Get Connected With Techies For Handy Remedy
If you want more information regarding this particular topic, then you are suggested to make connection with team of qualified and expert techies. They are very much helpful person and also never say “No” to the customer while guiding them. So, don’t waste your quality time any more, just give a ring at iPhone Customer Care Support +1-855-713-8484 at an instant and get united with technicians in a hassle-free way.