- Posted by admin
- On June 19, 2018
As we all know “Password” is how much important to make safe and secure the personal information or content. A password can protect the contents of your iPhone from unauthorized access. So, Reset An IPhone If It Is Password Protected by taking assistance from the qualified and experienced techies. They know better how to deal with your nasty problems in an efficient way. So, don’t waste your precious time any more, just avail our service as fast as can be possible and get the handy solution.
If you have forgotten the password, you can bypass the password and regain access to the iPhone by performing a system restore. Using a backup that is created by iTunes will offer the best solution, but if there is no backup exist, you can still use iTunes to restore the device. The data currently stored on the device may loss if you restore the iPhone without having a backup. For getting more knowledge regarding this, you may avail an iPhone Repair Service at the comfort from your home.
Steps To Reset An iPhone If It Is Password Protected
There are basically two steps to reset your iPhone. We have mentioned these two procedures in this article. So, just have a glimpse on the below points and do the same on your own:
Related Blog: How to Back Up An iPhone To iCloud?
Restore Using iTunes and an Existing Backup
- First of all turn-on the iPhone you want to restore
- Now, connect one end of the iPhone’s USB cable to your computer and then connect the other one to your iPhone
- Open the iTunes if it doesn’t do so automatically
- Now, locate and right-click the icon representing the device and then select the “Backup” option
- Wait for a while to complete the backup process
- After that click “Files” followed by “Devices” and then “Restore from Backup” option
- Choose a backup with a date prior to the audition of the password
Restore Using iTunes if No Backup Exists
- Hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button in your iPhone until the slider displays on the screen
- And then use your fingertip to slide the slider to turn-off the device
- Now, connect the iPhone’s USB cable to the port
- Hold down the iPhone’s “Home” button. Now, the iPhone will turn-on automatically
- Continue hold down the “Home” button until the “Connect to iTunes” message appears on the screen
- Now, release the “Home” button
- Click “OK” and then click “Restore” to start the restore process
Take Assistance From Deft Techies For Handy Solution
In case you are getting failed in restoring your iPhone even after following the above procedure, then don’t be sad! We have team of qualified technicians who will assist you properly. The only thing you need to do is to put a call at iPhone Support Phone Number+1-800-351-9719 and then get associated with techies in a hassle-free way. They will guide you the desired solution at an ease so that you can do it on your own.