To Connect with iPhone Support, Call us now :
How to instantly Share Files with AirDrop for iPhone or iPad
Sharing files between iOS as well as Mac device are quite easy if it is done with the help of AirDrop feature. The feature especially deals with a content sharing process starting with iOS 7 and Mac OS X Lion (10.7). So, to share content from an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, follow below steps as mentioned by iPhone Support Number technical team:
- Make sure that all the Personal Hotspot is off from both the end like: sending as well as receiving devices.
- Turn on the AirDrop in the Control Center section and then, choose “Everyone or Contacts Only” icon. Do ensure that while you are sharing to contacts only, both the devices must be signed into the iCloud.
- Now, select the content that needs to be shared such as a photo as well as contacts. Tap the word “Share” or the “share sheet icon”
- Select your nearby person or nearby device located just under the “Tap to share with AirDrop” icon.
- You will see that the file will be delivered directly to the iOS device or top the Mac device.
For More Such Queries, Call iPhone Customer Care Service Professionals!
Get connect to our technical team at iPhone Customer Support Number for immediate solutions related to iPhone technical faults. We are assisted by true professionals who hold deep knowledge about every problem and thus solves them from the core. Feel free to get in touch with our team anytime anywhere and we are right here in front of you.