Well, the Apple TV does not come with built-in Amazon Prime content as a pre-installed app. So, this is bad luck for all of us. This is because according to Apple Help technicians, it offers ample of contents. However this is a minor inconvenience for users. But if they are having a Wi-Fi then, one can easily open up Amazon Prime content on their iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and even on Mac devices. While we can stream it to the Apple TV with the help of AirPlay.
We Provide Online Apple TV Support Solutions for Following issues are as follows:
- Apple TV not connecting to the
- Unexpected technical fault in Apple TV
- Immediate solutions to Apple TV remote issues
- Solutions to audio isn’t playing problems
- Rectifying the issue of not enough storage space
- Other issues such as solutions to issues related to video play
Connect us at Apple Customer Care Service Technicians for World-Class solutions
Help us solve your problems by making a call to Apple Customer Care Support technical experts as and when needed. We are a 24*7 hours technical support provider who works to assist users in solving out their problems with the right choice of solution. Call us anytime and fix issues on prompt basis.