Reachability in your iPhone is a feature which was introduced previously on both iPhone 6 as well as 6 Plus to allow users abridge information on the phone display. This is done to have easy access to applications while working with one hand. Apple introduced this feature after it has increased the size of its handsets to 4.7- and 5.5-inches simultaneously. Reachability is a kind of feature which lowers the top half of the display closer to the device’s Home button to enable users access apps with their thumb while holding the iPhone with one hand at the same time. The feature is completely enabled while users are with the double tap option of the Home button while making it easy for them to accidentally enable it. Below are steps described to disable the Reachability on the iPhone:
Here are Right Steps To Disable One Handed Mode On iPhone
- Open the “Settings” app first.
- Now, navigate to the “General” icon and then choose the “Accessibility” icon.
- Scroll down till the Interaction section and then, tap the ‘Reachability slider” so it is in OFF / WHITE mode.
Our Online Solutions for iPhone issues are as Follows:
- Cannot update solutions
- Data loss solutions
- Overheating problem solutions
- Battery draining solutions
- IPhone won’t charge solutions
- Solutions to touch screen issues
- Solutions for unable to connect to Wi-Fi
Call our iPhone Customer Care team and Solve issues on the go!
Get in touch at iPhone Customer Support Number +1-800-712-0806 immediate solutions to related issues. We can be reached by you anytime whenever in need. Our technical team is available all day long to assist users in rectifying issues from the core. So, come and explore our tech support solutions now before it goes out of your hand.