Your iPhone 7 is officially known as a water-resistant device but one needs to ensure that it’s not water proof. This is because iPhone 7 comes with IP67 water-resistance feature which technically means it is capable of working down up to 1 meter under water till 30 minutes. So, precautions are definitely needed.
Even if These Devices are Water Resistance, Users are Advised to Avoid Doing Few Things Such as:
- Swimming with the iPhone
- Exposing the iPhone to pressurized water or at extremely high velocity water while showering, wake boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and other such activities
- Using iPhones in a steam room
- Intentionally submerging the iPhone in water
- Operating iPhones beyond suggested temperature ranges
- Dropping iPhones to unknown impacts
- Disassembling iPhones such as removal of screws are highly not advised
Call us at iPhone Support Toll-Free Number+1-800-351-9719 for immediate replies to your issues!
Connect to us at iPhone Support Number+1-800-351-9719 for advanced solutions to iPhone issues at your desk. We are engrossed with highly qualified, certified and talented team of technicians who possesses deep knowledge in resolving complex kinds of issues from the core with the most right kind of solution. So, call us now and get proactive solutions at your doorstep.