If we see then, Apple has full capability to source the Apple Watch time from 15 Stratum-1 level Network Time Servers across the globe. However, the Stratum-1 time servers are quite similar to Stratum-0, which is one of the primary source such as an atomic clock. The time delay accuracy shown between a Stratum-1 server and the Stratum-0 is usually considered less than 1 millisecond. According to the Apple Help professional team, the Apple Watch fetches time details from Stratum-1 servers while enabling Apple Watch time to Stratum-2 level. As said, Apple usually claims its watch details from Stratum-1 level accuracy method by almost 50 milliseconds or even less than that. So, this was all about Stratum-1 concept.
Our Top Apple Device Solutions for issues are as follows:
- Solutions to LTE issues
- Not able to connect to iPhone devices
- Solutions to battery issues
- Bluetooth connection issues
- Battery charging issue solutions
- Solutions freezing issues
- Unable to track location solutions
- Solutions to Apple watch won’t turn on
- Solutions for notification issues
- Immediate solutions to lines on display screen
- Screen pops-off solutions
Get in Touch with Apple iPhone Customer Care Service Team for World-Class Solutions
Connect to iPhone Customer Care Support team to get all your related queries solved by us with the right choice of answer. We are available for users 24*7 hours to assist them with the most appropriate solution at your desk. Call us for your Apple watch issues and get the best results without any hassle. Customers are promised to deliver the latest kind of solution that are matched according to market trends. So, get connected with us anytime.