Apple recently has modified the set-up of an iPhone in a more easy way by introducing a new “Automatic Setup” process in iOS 11. This all new modification helps users transfer Apple ID, Wi-Fi information, settings as well as iCloud Keychain passwords. So, below are process explained to work with the “automatic set-up feature for IPhone users on iOS 11:
Here are Steps to How to use Automatic Setup in iOS 11
- The first thing is to select the language on the new iPhone with the user’s new as well as current devices closely. Click to choose the “Continue on your iPhone” option which will appear on the pop-up section to setup the new iPhone with the help of Apple ID.
- As instructed by iOS Technical Support team, choose the current iPhone to scan images appearing on the new iPhone or iPad.
- Enter the most recent iPhone passcode on the new iPhone and set up the Touch ID on it.
- Choose whether or not to restore this new iPhone from the recent backup. Restore this new device from iCloud or iTunes backup by setting-up a new iPhone or even by transferring the data from an Android device
- Agree to the terms applied and tap “Continue” icon located just under the “Express Settings” to access the “Find My iPhone”, Location, etc. that were transferred over the current iPhone.
Call us at iPhone Customer Support Number for one-stop solution at your desk!
We have been chosen as a leading tech support provider working at iPhone Customer Support Number for years with strong motive to assist users in resolving all types of issues. Issues starting from complicated to medium to easy ones are solved completely with the most absolute answer. Our expert team is known for distinctive and quality solution that are appreciated by thousands of customer all over the country. Her proactive handling process of any iPhone related issues has made us distinguished in our work.